The Curbsiders Internal Medicine Podcast
Supercharge your learning and enhance your practice with this Internal Medicine Podcast featuring board certified Internists as they interview the experts to bring you clinical pearls, practice changing knowledge and bad puns. Doctors Matthew Watto, Stuart Brigham, Paul Williams and friends (a national network of students, residents and clinician educators) deliver a little knowledge food for your brain hole. Yummy! No boring lectures here, just high value content and a healthy dose of humor. Fantastic for Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Primary Care, and Hospital Medicine.
#278 Neuro Mystery Case with The CPSolvers
Delve into the neuro Ddx with expert diagnosticians the @CPSolvers, Drs. Reza Manesh (@DrRxEdu) and Rabih Geha (@rabihmgeha). Play along as they solve a neurology mystery case, and give us a tour of the neuraxis.
- Producer: Matthew Watto MD, FACP
- Writer (case): Daniel Minter MD (@dminter89)
- Show Notes: Matthew Watto, MD, FACP
- Cover Art: Sawyer Watto
- Hosts: Matthew Watto MD, FACP; Paul Williams MD, FACP
- Editor: Matthew Watto MD (written materials); Clair Morgan of nodderly.com
- Guests: Reza Manesh MD and Rabih Geha MD
CME Partner: VCU Health CE
The Curbsiders are partnering with VCU Health Continuing Education to offer FREE continuing education credits for physicians and other healthcare professionals. Visit curbsiders.vcuhealth.org and search for this episode to claim credit.
- Intro, disclaimer, guest bio
- Weakness and Falls
- Localization on the neuraxis
- NM junction
- Lung Mass
- Cognitive Autopsy
Search Results placeholder